Friday, July 15, 2011

1971 chevy camaro. southbridge area?

1971 chevy camaro. it was sold out of southbridge possibly off of charlton st. at the time it was sold the car was purple. possibly had racing tires on the back. interior was black leather. the rear window had a sketch on it. it said OAKLEY (as in the sunglasses) with a few other designs...kind of like a desert scene. it was sold between 2006 and 2008. i dont know if anything was wrong with it or not. im looking for this car because it was my dads and he had a stroke back in 2006. my stepmom sold it without my knowledge. ive been looking for it for a few years now. this car is the only connection i have with my father. if you have any whereabouts on where it could be please call or text me 774 633 6717. it was last seen a few years back in webster, ma. any information would be appriciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment