Monday, July 18, 2011

EVERYONE WANNA KNOW PLEASE ANSWER....IAM PREGNANT?

Ok I took a pregnancy test early results pregnancy test ok both came postive but one is very faint like you see it there but the color is not darken yet last time this happen I kept throwing them away it was first reponse so I looked it up and people said rather the like is lighter then light if there's a line your PREGNANT its just your hgg pregnant hormone is not strong enough yet as always with me iam 17 years of age it takes mine a while to show why I don't know lol so I kept it for like a few days to 2 weeks looked back the faint like DARKEN alitte to a hot pink the other was a purplest pink I was like omg* so it true the pee sticks to the stick and indicates it late ;0p so am I pregnant I kno iam I feel the baby and iam showing clear liquid come out sometimes all the symtoms my boyfriend mom says I look 4 5 month help please

No comments:

Post a Comment