Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I feel like beating up my parents?

They've pissed me off for as long as I can remember... ever since kindergarten when they hit and even kicked me for being disruptive in class... to this point where they've learned not to physically hit me but they compensate for that by verbally pissing the **** out of me. I recently just got a haircut and apparently they didn't like it so they drove me back to the barber to fix it. I did not say one word that time, while they were busy yelling at me. I was too busy thinking about how I was going to brutalize them and mutilate their disgusting faces with my fists. I'm 17 btw... and i've experienced 12 years of completely bullshit that i honestly don't think anyone else could really stand. I know I have one more year until I can finally abandon this so called family that I have, but I really want to leave an impression of what I've felt for so long on their faces. I hope they realize that they've lost one of their two sons after I walk out that door. I don't know if i can stand one more SECOND of their ****, and I would like to say I have seen spit deserving more respect than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment