Saturday, July 16, 2011

Advice on dandruff ? :/?

I know how you feel. I've had dandruff for the last two years and I hate it. I used to scrub Selsun Blue shampoo on my scalp (not hair) really hard and I was dandruff free for about a week until the next wash, but it never goes away forever. Selsun really dries out hair though because of the chemicals. Sometimes i mixed Aloe Vera extract in the Selsun Blue. Whenever you shampoo, scratch your scalp with your nails and if you have a handheld showerhead, switch the setting to a really sharp jet of water to apply on your hair to wash off the loose dandruff instantly. Never scratch your head while not in the shower. Apply hair oil with LEMON extracts. You can find a lot of home remedies online, too. If the dandruff gets increasingly serious see a doctor for help. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment